CAMPAGNE || Global days of action on military spending
Join us on the 10th anniversary of the Global Days of Action on Military Spending! These dates include:
- April 15: Tax Day in the U.S.
- April 26: GDAMS press conferences and twitter storm on the occasion of SIPRI's release of new data on military spending
- May 1: International Workers Day
- May 9: Europe's Day of Peace
How can you get involved?
- Organize/support GDAMS actions in your city /country.
- Do Online Campaigning: join our twitter storm on April 26; use your social media to help spread our message by sharing news, materials and actions;
- Contact your local/national representatives/congresspeople, ask them to position themselves by sending them letters or on social media.